Let’s Be Crystal Clear

“Be Brief”

So I ran across an old message you had sent me last year, and it reminded me of our current situation.

Let’s be crystal clear just because I don’t behave the way you want me to behave does not mean I’m not your friend. It just means I’m grown with my own issues to deal with daily. I understand that you post negative things about me on social media and that you blocked me and blah blah.

But, just to, set the record straight, you can’t block someone who is not looking for you.

It does not mean that I chose to no longer be your friend. that never happened. It just means I am no longer willing to play this game of stroking your ego.

It’s truly exhausting, but I allowed it so it is not your fault.

Be blessed in all your endeavors.

Remember to Live Free & Love On Purpose (Because I sure will HA!)

Remember to Live Free and Love On Purpose 💋🎉✌

LFLOP*LFLOP*LFOP*LFLOPClick Photo To Subscribe and Remember to Always LiveFree & LoveOnPurpose

© LiveFree LoveOnPurpose, 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to LiveFree LoveOnPurpose with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

12 comments for “Let’s Be Crystal Clear

1. 07/04/2016 at 8:42 PM

Yes to living free and loving on purpose. I admire your positivity and ability to forgive.

2. 07/03/2016 at 6:01 PM

Last month was a tough month in terms of friendship. Ended an 8 yr friendship with one of my best friends and it’s heartbreaking. But sometimes people grow apart and you realize as you get older on what type of people you want in your life.

3. Dreammerin
    07/02/2016 at 5:03 AM

This is great – live free and love on purpose! Amazing post! Sending a lot of positive vibes!

4. 07/02/2016 at 3:32 AM

It’s so sad when people pretending to be your friends and then telling bad things about you behind your back. And nowadays it seems to be so common and easy as well in social media.

5. 07/02/2016 at 3:12 AM

I can think of a few people who have done that to me, truth is relationships fade over time and some friendships are short lived and some are long term. When a relationship fizzles out it might be that you no longer share any common interests i.e. you find when you leave work/ school you only stay in contact with a few.

6. 07/01/2016 at 9:22 PM

Great post! Sometimes even people who say they’re our friends have something negative to say about us.

7. Ty
    07/01/2016 at 2:40 PM

Be free and love on purpose, great intent and words to live by. 🙂

8. 04/11/2015 at 8:34 PM

Yes it is Darlene. Especially when the recipient is too selfish to stroke back. Then it would be even.

9. 04/11/2015 at 8:31 PM

It definitely if a universal issue. That is a fact.

10. 04/11/2015 at 5:17 PM

Good post for the assignment. Indeed, it is tiring to stroke someone’s ego all the time.

11. 04/10/2015 at 11:56 PM

Great short yarn. I loved the part about stroking egos. I think it’s an universal problem.

12. lady tactical
    04/10/2015 at 12:12 PM

This was great. I know too many people like this.

have a great weekend