Bed

Before we end this amazing journey. Let me show my appreciation for all that you are

Each day brings new questions. Questions, for me, bring interesting adventures

Do you ever wonder if our dreams are or real lives and our awake lives are truly dreams

There are many angles to this line of questioning. Dreams give us

Insight of our past lives and a glimpse of our future. Dreams tell us who to stay away from and who to befriend

My dreams aggressively insist that I live a certain way. If I detour from my path, you always remind me of my destiny

Each one of us has or God-given inner voice that speaks volumes to our situations in life. It is our duty to listen to our messenger.

Thank you for reading.

I always find dreams interesting and mysterious. I mean, how do we truly know which life we are living?

Is it our dream reality Or our awokeΒ realities?

Which life is true. Maybe it’s wherever we feel the closest to God. Who knows.

We are here to experience life here on earth so we can be well prepared for our adventures in the afterlife.

Dreams allow me to believe that we all live in different dimensions at all times.

Don’t believe me? Take a nap and in the comment section below, let us know what awesome adventures you took.

Happy Travels

Remember to Live Free andΒ Love On Purpose πŸ’‹πŸŽ‰βœŒ

LFLOP*LFLOP*LFOP*LFLOP

© LiveFree LoveOnPurpose, 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given toΒ LiveFree LoveOnPurposeΒ with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Β

22 comments for “Bed

1. 05/27/2016 at 2:12 PM

I really love your post because many students ask me as well about the meaning of dreams and fantasy . Most of the students are surprised by the fact that dreams and what we consider fantasy hold so much truth about who we are. Needless to say that they are a window to past lives . So those who keep dream journals, it is so much easier for them to make the connection between this lifetime and the previous ones. Amazing post, we have so much in common!

Zaria

2. 04/17/2016 at 9:24 PM

Aww shucks Jennifer, thanks a ton. You’re truly a gem πŸ˜‰

3. 04/17/2016 at 9:23 PM

I agree, dreams are very powerful and I love when I can recall one vividly enough to dissect it. πŸ˜‰

4. 04/17/2016 at 9:21 PM

Hi Sandra, dreams are fun, right? πŸ˜‰ No Problem, thanks for stopping by

5. 04/17/2016 at 9:21 PM

True Rashmi, I feel that way too and I also believe that they reveal so much to us that we cannot comprehend or accept when awoke. Thanks for stopping by

6. 04/17/2016 at 9:18 PM

Hi Jenn, I travel so much in my dreams I am a pro. Now I need to catch up in my woken state. πŸ˜‰

7. 04/17/2016 at 9:17 PM

I haven’t read that one “Lucid”. I will be adding to my Kindle e-book collection. My poor bookshelf. πŸ˜‰

8. 04/17/2016 at 9:16 PM

Thanks Emmy. πŸ˜‰

9. 04/17/2016 at 9:15 PM

Hi Vlad, hope it didn’t give you anything but great dreams to remember. πŸ˜‰

10. 04/17/2016 at 9:14 PM

My dreams have always been so cryptic that I can recall them but cannot seem to articulate them. Such an awesome part of our lives. πŸ˜‰

11. 04/17/2016 at 4:42 PM

I love this! It was so beautiful to read! You’re a natural born writer!

12. hautebeautyguide
    04/15/2016 at 6:00 PM

I love your header art… it is so magical. I feel sometimes dreams are a prequel to life…

13. 04/15/2016 at 5:02 PM

What a beautiful post here. Dreams are powerful. It creates inspiration, triggers creativity and gets us excited. I always love setting up some time just to dream and envision life the way I want it to. You can actually turn this post into a short video. I think it will be a great hit. πŸ™‚

14. Sandra M.
    04/15/2016 at 3:40 PM

I am literally obsessed about dreams ! tks for this

15. 04/15/2016 at 1:31 PM

I believe dreams revolves around unfulfilled wishes and some situations from our past which are close to our heart.

16. 04/14/2016 at 3:35 PM

Absolutely Pink. Dreams are the windows we didn’t know were there.

17. 04/13/2016 at 10:10 PM

Dreams are amazing, you can go places you can never go in real life, see people you’ve never seen before, or people you’ve lost in the past. Dreams are amazing. great post

18. thekusilife
    04/13/2016 at 9:31 PM

This is something my husband and I have chatted about more than once. Such an interesting idea. I read the book “Lucid” that was basically about this idea and I really enjoyed it!

19. 04/13/2016 at 6:05 PM

I love your blog a lot! plus i love the way you wrote this post! Captivated me right from the beginning

20. 04/13/2016 at 4:31 PM

Such a weird blog post to read right before bed hahaha! Nice read!!

21. 04/13/2016 at 3:01 PM

Very interesting way to look at things… the part about “where we feel closest to God”. Who knows? I don’t often remember my dreams, so I think I am closer to God when I am awake!

22. 04/13/2016 at 10:57 AM

Dream is our only window where we can realize the impossible