Continue to LiveFree in 2018

Finally, 2017 is ending and we are entering into 2018. Normally, I would be trying to convince myself that next year will be better. But, in all honesty, there’s nothing that I’d want to change from this great. Every experience has brought me closer to accepting life as it is. Not as the image we’d all like it to be. Of course, we want life to be fulfilling. But, what’s fulfilling to you, may not be the same for me. Matter of fact, I’m almost positive it’s not.

So, embrace life and the challenges she brings and be thankful for them all. God does not and will not put more on us than we can handle. I choose to believe that every challenge presented into my life is an opportunity for me to grow in that area. Obviously, it is one of my weaknesses and blind spots. So, we must endure, be empowered, be diligent and move through each challenge with integrity. The world is changing on us daily, we must be able to evolve without losing our sense of self.

After, the storms have passed and been conquered. Remember to give thanks to those that helped you along the way. The ones that listened to your daily rants and the ones who felt ignored because of the distance you put between you as you dealt with your challenges. For those of you who are empathic, I literally feel your pain. Sometimes distance is our strength because of too many voices muddy the waters.

Finally, we only have one life to live so live it free and live each other on purpose.

Remember to LFLOP  Live Free and Love On Purpose 💋🎉✌

© LiveFree LoveOnPurpose, 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to LiveFree LoveOnPurpose with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

9 comments for “Continue to LiveFree in 2018

1. Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie
    01/01/2018 at 8:51 PM

Thank-you, it was giving to me when I became a Reiki Grand Master and join the Gold Dragon Reiki .

2. 01/01/2018 at 8:50 PM

Thank You Lady Nightwave, that’s a really cook name. 💯

3. Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie
    01/01/2018 at 8:19 PM

Happy New Year! You have a lovely blog.

4. 01/01/2018 at 4:35 PM

Thank for stopping by Hygge. Being empathic is a challenge in itself. I am also glad that we can heal from our many life challenges or adventures. Happy New Year.

5. 01/01/2018 at 4:33 PM

Thank you Anne. It takes challenges for us to grow. Bring it on #2018. Happy New Year!!

6. 01/01/2018 at 4:29 PM

Good words here! It’s true, we may not always want what comes to us but we can certainly grow from it, and thank goodness, we can heal from it, too. I am an empath, too!

7. annezarra
    01/01/2018 at 3:31 PM

You are spot on! Challenges are essential for growth! Acceptance is essential for happiness! After a personally challenging year in 2017, I am hoping for more change and growth and happiness! Love your blog theme!

8. 01/01/2018 at 1:43 PM

Thank you Alan. Happy New Year!!

9. 01/01/2018 at 1:41 PM

A great thing to read at the beginning of the year 🙂 Thanks for sharing. Bless you.