You’re a Winner!
You’ve just won $1 billion dollars in the local lottery. You do not have to pay tax on your winnings. How will you spend the money?
You Can’t Win If You Don’t Play
How do I spend $1 billion dollars?
The answer is just as awesome as me actually winning. 😉
First, there will be NO, I mean absolutely no mention of my name in the media about my winnings
- There will be no calling me after years and years of silence to see how I am doing. I am just fine, carry on. Nothing to see here
- No mansions or expensive (obnoxious) cars or clothes.
- Well maybe one car and a few clothes, but that’s is it. 😉
- After the winnings, I would take a trip to my favorite island Bora Bora and spend about six months to decide what my next step in life would be.
- Definitely will continue to live in a upper middle class type lifestyle. No change needed, I like my life. Little extra cash won’t hurt
- Charity work. I think after the winning of $1 billion dollars, I can finally spend the rest of my life here on earth serving others.
- I could volunteer on a regular basis, that would be a dream to me.
- Spend my life devoting myself to others.
- That would be my idea of a whole life. Winning the lottery would just make my life’s goal easier to obtain.
Serving others is how we show our appreciation to God for giving us our own lives.
Eternally humble and grateful
Guess I’ll play the lottery today.
What would you do? Comment below.
☆☆Thanks For Reading & Happy Blogging ☆☆
♡Celestial B Purposed♡
Live Free and Love On Purpose 💋🎉✌
© LiveFree LoveOnPurpose, 2010-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to LiveFree LoveOnPurpose with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Click Photo to subscribe