Pause whatever you’re doing, and ask the person nearest you what they’re thinking about (call someone if you have to). Write a post based on it. S/he Said…
Ok, so my poor friend has been dating this girl since January. They’ve been going at a steady pace. Well, I take that back, she kinda plays hard-to-get. Fast forward, they go out for a weekend getaway and she decides to tell him that she usually dates really smart men.
Of course, at this point, my friend’s world went into freeze mode. He said he heard a weird ringing in his ear. I told him, that might have been our good friend, rage. HA! So, after this romantic (for lack of a better word) getaway he calls to tell me and now wants to break up with her.
So, I ask him the following questions:
- My Ques; Did you ask her what she meant by that?
- Friend: No, why should I?
- My Ques: Did she say anything else following that statement?
- Friend: No. Well, I don’t think so. What does it matter if she said anything else
- Me: **sigh**
- My Ques: Why do you think she said that?
- Friend: Because she’s looking for a way out, so she can find a man with more money?
- Me: You can’t really think that?
- Friend: I don’t know
- Me: **sigh**
Me: I think you may be overreacting and possibly took it out of context, especially since you can only remember that particular statement. Ugh. Go to bed. Good Night
Friend: I know you’re right, as usual. I’m going I’m going. Good night
☆☆Thanks For Reading & Happy Blogging ☆☆
♡Celestial B Purposed♡
Live Free and Love On Purpose 💋🎉✌
© LiveFree LoveOnPurpose, 2010-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to LiveFree LoveOnPurpose with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Click Photo to subscribe