Mountain Out Of A Mole-Hill (Sorta)

Maybe our paths will meet up again

Or maybe that time has passed and we must now look

Upon our own separate futures and wish each other the best

Never forget the times that we have shared together, for

That is what joined us in the first place

All of our trials and tribulations have led to our current life path.

I am thankful for all of my scars that I have earned while climbing this mountain that we call life.

Never forget that there is no mountain high enough and no valley low enough that will deter me from Living Free & Loving On Purpose

β˜†β˜†Thanks For Reading & Happy Blogging β˜†β˜†

β™‘Celestial B Purposedβ™‘

Remember to Live Free and Love On Purpose πŸ’‹πŸŽ‰βœŒ

Β© LiveFree LoveOnPurpose, 2010-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to LiveFree LoveOnPurpose with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Advertisements

25 comments for “Mountain Out Of A Mole-Hill (Sorta)

1. 05/03/2018 at 4:12 PM

I remembering putting a poem together like this style at school and being pinned on the wall. I was do proud of myself! Lovely poem and I love how you can express yourself like this

2. 02/03/2018 at 9:10 AM

Thank you. I totally agree, scars are unique to our journeys in life. πŸ˜‰

3. 02/03/2018 at 4:56 AM

Very beautifully expressed. Scars are always beautiful in my opinion, they definie your individuality and the journey you’ve been on.

4. 01/03/2018 at 1:13 PM

Thank you Jennifer. Expression is what we do best. πŸ˜‰

5. Jennifer Prince
    01/03/2018 at 1:07 PM

Such a creative acronym. I love it when people feel the freedom to express themselves like this. ❀

6. 01/03/2018 at 12:44 PM

7. 01/03/2018 at 9:19 AM

Very inspiring post. πŸ™‚

8. 19/06/2016 at 4:35 AM

This is a nice reminder to look back on people who have crossed our path with fondness. Though some may have brought hurt and pain it only subscribes to the fact that these encounters have made us stronger.

9. 16/06/2016 at 7:52 PM

What a beautiful and thought provoking poem, love it! Especially the last line, everything is indeed possible and if you set your mind and heart on something there is no stopping you. Again, great piece!!
    xx, Kusum | http://www.sveeteskapes.com

10. 15/06/2016 at 8:43 PM

So many beautiful pictures! I love your poems!

11. 15/06/2016 at 8:42 PM

You are so nice Bee. Thanks a ton for the encouragement. See you next week. πŸ˜‰

12. Bee
    15/06/2016 at 2:19 AM

You’re an amazing poet. Now I wait every week to read something from you. Thanks for the share and see you next week

13. Katie
    14/06/2016 at 4:08 PM

That’s a beautiful response to the prompt, very visual and engaging.

14. 14/06/2016 at 3:45 PM

Mountain, ocean, or other part of nature is the perfect elements as the personification of our lives. Your poem speaks from the deepest soul, and I’m sure everybody could feel that. Encouraging and beautiful, that’s all I can say about this lovely poem.

15. 14/06/2016 at 6:17 AM

you have such a way with words and this is beautiful poetry, lovely read

16. 14/06/2016 at 1:18 AM

Mountains are one of my inspirations. They never fail me to give new motivation and now you have added wonderful words with this powerful term. πŸ™‚

17. 14/06/2016 at 12:42 AM

This is great. I believe that everything that happens has a specific purpose. Whether it is to build bridges or put up walls around us, we should live life with no regrets but only anticipation for a beautiful future.

❀ Kathryn from http://www.TheGracefulMist.com ❀

18. 13/06/2016 at 10:16 PM

Ooo lovely post dear!!!! I enjoyed it greatly. Awesome poem :):)

19. Dreammerin
    13/06/2016 at 4:15 PM

It is just an another very inspirational and beautiful post! We should be thankful for what we have! Thank you!

20. 13/06/2016 at 3:36 PM

Very nice poem, I like how you created a verse for each letter of the word “Mountain”.

21. 13/06/2016 at 2:31 PM

Well said, I have scars but I celebrate them too because they remind me of what it has taken to get me to this position in life.

22. 13/06/2016 at 12:54 PM

I loved this. The analogy of mountain of life was inspiring. Scars only make us stronger πŸ™‚

23. 13/06/2016 at 11:11 AM

That’s the way I want to live – everything is possible just have to work for it. Nothing comes free but to live full life it’s what it takes. Lovely post, thank you!

24. 12/06/2016 at 8:10 PM

Such a beautiful post. How do you get such good inspiration?

25. 12/06/2016 at 5:26 PM

O wow! Another work of poetry yet again. I remember reading your last one about friends. This one’s great too! Life always gives us things that we should be thankful of and God always plans the best for us.