Simply Complicated

Simple can be explained to you, about me, in one word and that word

Is, Complicated, simply complicated, which explains

My simple self very well. Why am I complicated? Well, that is pretty complicated to answer. But, I will give it a good ole try. It all started back when I was a….aw heck, nevermind, this is

Probably one of the reasons people say that I am simply, complicated. Could that be credited to the

Leo in me. The lioness that goes out to hunt for food is fierce. I would like to consider myself, fierce,

In some things. I am not fierce, by nature. I am fierce by force and once that is unleashed I

Cannot be of much assistance in the realm of rationality. Let’s change it up to a more positive side.

I’m an introvert that is trying to find her voice in this noisy and complicated world. It seems to be full of the noise of people wanting to be heard, for no other reason than to be heard. Myself included, as I blog away about randomness. Simply complicated.

Truth is that I wouldn’t have it any other way. If things were easy all of the time, I would be even more nervous. So complication is good. It just depends how we handle those complications that seem so simple to handle but can become so complicated that it requires a sort of intervention. So, I leave you with this. All

You can do is live the life that was given to you to the best of your abilities. We all have something to add to this ball of confusion and complications that we call Earth and home. All we must do is be understanding and non-judgmental and finally remember to always Live Free & Love On Purpose. That’s the rule.

♡Celestial B Purposed♡

24 comments for “Simply Complicated

1. 03/04/2018 at 11:12 AM

Thank you, Mayuri. Poetry is fun. The more I try it, the more I love it. Thanks again.

2. 03/03/2018 at 1:17 AM

This is so beautiful! I rarely get to read poem these days…sometimes I feel it’s vanishing from the world. Life is complicated indeed! 🙂

3. 03/02/2018 at 11:18 PM

Thank you. I wish everything could be simple too. That would be so lovely.

4. 03/02/2018 at 10:29 PM

Wish we could all keep everything in life simple! That is a beautiful poem.

5. 03/02/2018 at 1:37 PM

Wordplay is fun and makes me stretch my mind a bit. Thank you, Sabrina. 😉

6. 03/02/2018 at 1:37 PM

Thank you, Rose. The one-word prompts are really fun to do. Can’t wait to read yours. 😉

7. 03/02/2018 at 1:36 PM

Thank you, Eloise. Life is beautifully complicated, indeed.

8. 03/02/2018 at 1:34 PM

I truly appreciate people who can “play” with words and ideas the way you do!

9. Rose Mont
    03/02/2018 at 11:18 AM

This was a fun post. Growing up we used to have to define ourselves with one word or using the letters in our name to describe ourself. I would like to try and define myself in this way with one word.

10. 03/02/2018 at 10:18 AM

Poetry is one of my favorites to read and write, it’s such a beautiful way to explain ones self… Great work on describing a little bit about who you are and your thoughts, which I fully agree with… Life itself is complicated, so how are we not to be complicated ourselves ?!
    I like your outlook on life ; )

11. 03/02/2018 at 9:13 AM

Thank you London. I really appreciate your kind words. ✨

12. 03/02/2018 at 5:40 AM

What a beautiful and thoughtful poem. I love how you’ve incorporated the whole Simplicity as a guideline to start your poem off.

13. 03/01/2018 at 6:42 PM

That’s what I strive to do. I figure if it didn’t kill me, I might as well learn from it. 😉 Thank you Kweni

14. 03/01/2018 at 6:24 PM

All very well said. You have described yourself well. I think I understand by what you mean with complicated. If you’re going through any challenges right now, I believe you’d be able to pull through by the way you describe yourself.

15. 03/01/2018 at 12:48 PM

Thank you Jennifer.

16. 03/01/2018 at 12:47 PM

I’ve come to understand that more and more in life.it’s not enough just to love, we must also choose to love as well. Thanks Sharon 😊

17. 03/01/2018 at 12:45 PM

Gotta just love those Marley men. I agree with that quote a thousand times and more. Thanks Erica 👍

18. 03/01/2018 at 12:43 PM

Thank you Stephanie. We are all beautifully complicated.

19. 03/01/2018 at 12:42 PM

Thank you. Uncomplicated is my goal, even if it is just within my circle.

20. Jennifer Prince
    03/01/2018 at 12:38 PM

I agree that it’s all how we handle things!

21. 03/01/2018 at 10:08 AM

That’s so clever! Well done! I love the sentiment that you wrapped it up wth – live free and on purpose. Beautiful. Love is just as much a decision as it is a feeling.

22. 03/01/2018 at 9:31 AM

love this. It reminds me of a quote from Bob Marley – You never know how strong you are until being strong is all you have

23. 03/01/2018 at 6:01 AM

Love this poem! I too feel simply complicated in so many ways. Beautiful play on words!

24. oyibougbo
    03/01/2018 at 3:18 AM

You really do know how to put words together.. Well, the world itself is complicated and if we have a little bit of understanding we can uncomplicate the complicated world. lol. Nice post.