Understandings

Understanding Challenges

Understanding is something that we all want and strive for.

Needing for others to not judge you for what they think they know about you

Determined to live as freely and unapologetically as possible

Eventually will land you with some people who feel that you have
abandoned them, instead of them feeling joy for your growth, they

Really want you to fail. Or at least not reach to the level that they have attained

So what tho. Who cares what they think, believe, or feel.

They cannot walk in your shoes and vice versa. You cannot and do not want to walk in theirs.

All we want is to be understood and respected for who we are and where we are in life

Nevertheless, I guess it takes us understanding ourselves first, before we can ask others to

Doing this can only give us the help we need in order to grow

Into someone that we can look in the mirror and be proud of what is reflected back at us

No person is perfect. We have fallen short, in one way or another. All we can do is

Go forward in life with a loving spirit and power to Live Free & Love On Purpose. For, we it owe it to ourselves to be good to ourselves, no matter what others may try.

♡Celestial B Purposed♡

10 comments for “Understandings

1. 06/14/2016 at 11:23 PM

I really loved this! I feel like the concept of understanding is actually so complex and so full of other things that this really captures it perfectly!

2. 06/14/2016 at 9:22 AM

I love that this is almost poetic. Totally agree about the understanding and determination. Creative way of writing a post.

3. janella2016
    06/14/2016 at 7:27 AM

Another post to brighten my day. Thank you for sharing your love

4. 06/14/2016 at 6:10 AM

So great!! love this! Thanks for sharing.

Rakel ♥ http://www.alovelystyle.com

5. Sandra M.
    06/14/2016 at 2:22 AM

What a powerful post ! This is very inspiring all what I needed to end a new day at work ! Thanks

6. 06/13/2016 at 7:08 PM

It is important to remember that others cannot walk in your shoes and you cannot walk in theirs. I think that is the most important message as it reminds us that we are all individuals and no life is comparable.

7. 06/13/2016 at 2:57 PM

This is so cool! I love that you defined it with the letters of the word!

8. 06/13/2016 at 12:39 PM

Challenges are a part of everyone. I think we need to learn how to deal with them and for me, teach my kids to deal with things that happen and learn from them.

9. 06/13/2016 at 8:14 AM

Great use of the word. I really like how it all came together.

Mary
    Jingle Jangle Jungle

10. 06/13/2016 at 12:37 AM

It used to be important to me that people understand me but now I’ve let go of that because it takes too much from me to try and get them to understand me. If they do, they do if they don’t it’s their loss.