Deprived Failures

Deprived of a chance or failure to choose? That is the question.

Did they ever say you can’t?

Except, when you asked, “Can I?”

Perhaps permission was granted at birth, yet

Relinquished when thoughts became words

Interestingly enough, who’s to blame for deprivation, could it be our

Very own  manifestation of articulation that lacked the communication skills needed

Each one of have the choice to choose how we are to live or lives

Don’t allow miscommunication be the reason for your deprivation.

For we are destined to live free & love on purpose

♡Celestial B Purposed♡

15 comments for “Deprived Failures

1. 06/29/2016 at 11:38 AM

Indeed very motivating. It is very important to communicate well and for that I believe it is also important to think twice before saying something even if the person is your best friend.

2. 06/29/2016 at 11:17 AM

Just make failures to help you find your purpose in life. 🙂

3. 06/29/2016 at 9:51 AM

Deprivation usually occurs due to low self esteem, low morale, or the society. I think the day we can shed these inhibitions and live for ourselves would be the day we wont be deprived of anything in life.

4. 06/29/2016 at 1:02 AM

Great motivational words! Communication can really make the world go round if we just opened the dialogue.

5. 06/28/2016 at 8:55 PM

Love this! It is a very nice poem.

6. 06/28/2016 at 10:22 AM

like how you approached this post, it’s a great way to get your message across, that we can choose how to live our life, that we should not deprive ourselves of what we want in life.

7. 06/28/2016 at 9:56 AM

Very interesting perspective. I don’t think you should let yourself be deprived of a chance, you should fight for it.

8. 06/28/2016 at 9:39 AM

As always, such inspiring words! I don’t think anyone should be deprived and we should all follow our own path God created for us 🙂

9. 06/28/2016 at 9:38 AM

Nice poem! I agree, we are supposed to love!

Love,
    Ivelisse | CarnationDreams.com

10. Jolina
    06/28/2016 at 8:44 AM

I think our lives are a collection of the opportunities we took and didn’t take.

11. 06/28/2016 at 1:51 AM

That’s an interesting way to interpret things. I do agree to not allowing miscommunication to cause deprivation.

12. Elizabeth O.
    06/28/2016 at 12:07 AM

Very insightful! I think we are the ones who deprive ourselves because we choose to live withing the norm and what’s socially acceptable. If we did try to chase after what we want without thinking of what others may think about us, then I don’t think we’ll feel deprived.

13. 06/27/2016 at 6:40 PM

This is a great message. You definitely can’t let yourself be deprived of a chance to do what you want.

14. 06/27/2016 at 6:07 PM

I’ve never heard of these one word prompts for a post – so interesting! I like what you came up with!

15. 06/27/2016 at 3:40 PM

hello your text is nice 🙂 sorry for my bad english i’m french , bye