Breakthrough R’Us

Believing

Reaches

Each heart

As well as our own.

Knowledge brings

Truth to our existence

Having faith in our thoughts

Resonates in our actions

Occasionally we can be

Utterly unjustified in our actions, but

Gaining wisdom from them with accountability

Have tremendous effects on our realities.

Being able to cipher through the muddled airwaves of today’s perceived tragedies and grievances is exhausting and pretty depressing at the same time. Which is probably its sole purpose.

When we are being bombarded with images of hate, death, sorry, pain, uncertainty, doubt, and separation, we need a way to decompress. For me, I’ve found that living my day-to-day life with a purpose to make my country, my world, and my life better. What does that involve? Well, the better question could our should be who. It involves my three children. They are the future and it is imperative that they realize that life is a game. You must be able to know the difference.

My first breakthrough, sort of speak, was when I was in high school. There was this girl in school. I had no true issues with this girl, however, my friends (clique) did. They had an extreme dislike of her, over a guy, of course. Aren’t most fights in high school over some girl or guy?

Well, her locker was next to mine and one day she flat-out asked me,

“Celeste, do you like me?” I quickly responded, “No.” 🤔 I wish I’d have thought before I spoke. But, whatever now, it’s done.

I went back to my crew and explained to them what happened because they saw us talking. I told them what was said and to my utter shock their response was the following; “You said that?” “We don’t hate her, we just don’t like how she acts.”

I was like, Sigh, really, you guys always have something to say about her DAILY?

So, I go home after school and think about my actions of the day. I drew a line in the sand with someone I had no beef with. I was completely and utterly, in the wrong here.

What I learned is that too live Free is to live on my own terms. I allowed the beliefs of others sway my decisions and I wasn’t raised to be that way. So, I had a choice to make, continue on This path, or strive to be better. Needless to say, I chose the latter. It was too late to make amends with the girl, but it’s cool. It was a lesson for me to learn. My breakthrough.

This is why we must do everything we can to live free and love each other on purpose.

If you have seen tv lately or have scrolled down your FB timeline you’ll see many instances where love or God is missing. We get what we give out of this life. I knew that one day I’d have to pay for that high school remark. I did, and I understood why it was happening to me.

Learning that nothing happens without reason was and is my breakthrough. For every action, there is a reaction and we have no way to control the reactions of others. So, it may be a better solution to control our actions that will enable positive reactions.

Thanks for reading.

Content created and written by: (Me)

♡♡ Celestial B Purposed♡♡

13 comments for “Breakthrough R’Us

1. 10/07/2016 at 1:11 PM

Can’t agree with you more on this that every action has equal and opposite reaction as you reap what you sow!

2. 10/06/2016 at 3:15 PM

Beautifully written! “Nothing happens without a reason” is something i truly believe in, too. When something bad is happening, i just repeat that to myself and i feel so much better.

3. lastchance3
    10/05/2016 at 1:16 PM

It’s amazing when we look back on our lives just how many things we would do differently. If we all took 5 minutes to think before we act, I’m sure the world wouldn’t be as bombarded with negative images.

4. Elizabeth O.
    10/05/2016 at 10:34 AM

I love this message. It serves as a reminder for us all. We need not live our lives for others we have to make sure that we live it for ourselves and those that we love.

5. 10/05/2016 at 5:24 AM

Breakthrough is very important in every persons life. I belive for some it takes longer to come and for some it happens quite fast. But once, it happens life is no longer the same.

6. 10/04/2016 at 10:18 PM

I totally agree with you on this point- we must do everything we can to life free and love each other on purpose!! True indeed!

7. 10/04/2016 at 7:21 PM

Great, Great, Great post! “Nothing happens without reason.” That is so true! And living life based on your own terms and not friends is great advice!

8. 10/04/2016 at 3:06 PM

It can be so hard as you said to decompress but living each day with purpose will surely help. I can definitely take that into account.

9. 10/04/2016 at 2:43 PM

This is a nice reminder. It’s very important to think before acting and to try to move in a positive direction.

10. 10/04/2016 at 5:43 AM

It’s important to listen to your heart and go to the direction you want and feel good. Life is not easy all the time and sometimes it’s hard to keep on those goals.

11. 10/04/2016 at 4:25 AM

Love this post, especially when you mention God. To me, if you have faith, God never gives you more than you can handle. Yes, you get what you give, but without my faith, I would be lost completely. I believe that although we can do whatever we want, in the end, it’s God who has the final say.

12. Jolina
    10/04/2016 at 1:44 AM

I decompress in my car, on the drive home, so that I don’t bring work stress with me. And yes, knowing and accepting that things always happen for a reason is a pretty awesome breakthrough!

13. 10/04/2016 at 12:47 AM

A good lesson to learn young. We are often like sheep following the lead of others without questioning if they even know what they are talking about.