Let’s Just Agree to Disagree

Doubtful staring eyes

Introduced to our SunShyne

Suspended from reality

Argues rationality

Give your peace to others

Recognizing no colors

Each of us can clearly see

Everyone has the right to agree to disagree

Sometimes we must just agree to disagree. That is a philosophy that I truly live by. Live and let live. Do not judge others and I hope and pray that I am not judged in return. But, if I am, it is best to ignore the nonsense and choose to, agree to disagree.

You are entitled to your position as I a entitled to mine. There is no right or wrong answer, there is only perception. We do not have to agree on what it is you perceive.

We must remember to always Live Free & Love On Purpose

♡ Written By: (Me) ♡ Celestial B Purposed♡

8 comments for “Let’s Just Agree to Disagree

1. 10/02/2016 at 8:50 AM

Always good to remember especially in the US as we are coming upon a quite polarizing election.

Nina
    aworldofdresses.com

2. 10/01/2016 at 2:51 PM

You’re absolutely right! We all have the right to agree to disagree’ Wise words!

3. 09/30/2016 at 2:50 PM

Well said! I get up in the morning and pray to God daily that I should not hurt anyone through my words, deeds or action!

4. 09/30/2016 at 1:16 PM

What a cute inspirational infographic! I AGREE with all you wrote in your word game 🙂

5. Elizabeth O.
    09/30/2016 at 2:02 AM

We can never agree with each other all the time. Even couples and family members know that to be true. What we can do instead is to respect each other’s opinion and just accept that we can never be on the same page when it comes to a certain topic.

6. 09/30/2016 at 1:45 AM

This is so true! I have several friends and family members and we simply have to go the route of we agree to disagree!

7. 09/29/2016 at 10:02 AM

A client and I were talking about this earlier but we took it a bit further. We were looking at how to love and understand someone that you disagree with. Food for thought!