This Woman….

I’ve hated this woman. I’ve not loved her at full capacity. I’ve fed her lies & told her she wasn’t good enough and have allowed others to tell her she wasn’t good enough. I’ve allowed her to be broken. I’ve allowed others to treat her disrespectfully.
I’ve allowed her to run through brick walls & battle for others who won’t even stand for her. I couldn’t stop individuals from abandoning her, yet I’ve seen her get up and stand to be a light to the world & love others despite all that. I have stood paralyzed by fear while she fought battles in her mind, heart, and soul.

This woman has screwed up many times, as a wife, a daughter, or as a friend, because she doesn’t always say or do the “right things”. She has a smart mouth, and she has secrets. She has scars… because she has a history.
Some people love this woman, some like her, and some people don’t care for her at all.
She has done well in her life. She has done badly in her life. She goes days without makeup, or weeks without shaving her legs. She doesn’t get dressed up very often. She is random and sometimes silly. She will not pretend to be someone she is not. She is who she is.
Every mistake, failure, trial, disappointment, success, joy, and achievement has made her the woman she is today.
You can love her or not. But if she loves you, she will do it with her whole heart, and she will make no apologies for the way she is.

This Woman is a WARRIOR. She’s not perfect but she has a lot of WORTH! She’s UNSTOPPABLE. Gracefully broken but beautifully standing. She is loved. She is life. She is transformation. She is Grace. She is BRAVE!

Ladies, I dare you to put this on your status, with a picture of yourself, If you’re proud to be who you are.

She is Life and Life is Her. Be unapologetically you.
Advertisements

20 comments for “This Woman….

1. 05/06/2019 at 10:13 AM

2. Elizabeth O
    04/06/2019 at 9:13 AM

You are such a strong woman and I adore you for that. We are made special and we should claim it. Salute to all brave women out there!!

Liked by 1 person

3. 06/05/2019 at 12:30 AM

Thanks Anagha, all of us women should feel proud and strong even when we don’t feel proud or strong. 😉

4. Anagha
    05/05/2019 at 11:04 PM

I feel all the women while reading this must be thinking about themselves. I feel proud to be so strong and I am always proud to see how other strong women manage all the things all alone and never complain.

5. 05/05/2019 at 8:36 PM

Thank you. 🤗

6. LuciWest
    05/05/2019 at 6:56 PM

What a fascinating approach to boost self-confidence! Definitely makes one think… and hopefully encourage one to be more kind to oneself! Thanks!

7. 05/05/2019 at 3:08 PM

We all have self doubt, but as long as we rise above it all. We are stronger and a force to be reckoned with.

8. 05/05/2019 at 3:00 PM

My goodness, you are a strong woman! I had some self-belief issues at times but get through them. Great post.

Liked by 1 person

9. 05/05/2019 at 11:54 AM

Before we can be if any use to anyone else, we must forst love ourselves. Thank you for commenting

10. 05/05/2019 at 11:53 AM

Amen Kristine.

11. 05/05/2019 at 11:52 AM

Your welcome Eileen, thanks you for commenting

12. 05/05/2019 at 11:46 AM

I truly admire strong women and draw inspiration from them as I take on life every day.

Thank you for sharing this. Appreciate the encouragement.

13. 05/05/2019 at 11:39 AM

I think its pretty safe to say we all have felt this way at some point in our lives. It’s good to talk about the struggles in life to remind everyone that we are all human and life isn’t always rainbows and sunshine. when we only post what’s good it gives a false look at what life is really like for the younger generations and they grow up thinking something must be wrong with them because they struggle. I think fully loving yourself unconditionally and being open about the difficulties you face as well as the positive is an honest approach and teaches people that it’s normal to make mistakes and deal with hard times.
    Great post topic ; )

Liked by 1 person

14. Kristine Nicole Alessandra
    05/05/2019 at 9:15 AM

I have been through hell and back. About 15 years ago, I was at the lowest time in my life and I felt like I was just a speck of dirt. I held on to faith, I surrendered everything to God and I pulled through. Although that bad thing still affects me in some way, I am now more confident in the thought that I am a child of God. I am worth something. I am special.

Liked by 1 person

15. Eileen M Loya
    05/05/2019 at 8:18 AM

Oh wow. This post really made me believe in myself and my potential to reach the success I only dream of right now. Thank you for inspiring me.

Liked by 1 person

16. 04/05/2019 at 9:08 AM

17. 04/05/2019 at 8:39 AM

Wow this is very well written and I am sure many of us feel the same way about ourselves. We are not perfect but one thing for sure, we are real.

Liked by 1 person

18. 30/04/2019 at 6:01 PM

Hey Oly, you are absolutely correct, this appies to men as well as women. We have fell short in one way or another in our lives. Recognizing it, is the first step to forgiving ourselves and moving on and learning from it. Love ya too. Celestial 😉

19. 30/04/2019 at 2:43 PM

Great post Celeste! I love it. Very well written, it is relatable to both women and men who went through a lot of difficult scenarios and moments in life. You are a strong, intelligent and beautiful woman. May the almighty father in heaven continues to bless you.

I love you my dear friend 🙂