10 More Years

May 2, 2019 = 10 Years

Another year has come and we still stand as one. The love you have shown me is unconditional and true. Truly I am thankful every day for the love received from you. Ten years to the day you took a chance on me. Now, there is no other place that I’d rather be. You’ve shown me how love is supposed to be non-judgemental and supportive. Thank you for loving me even when I am being uncooperative. I can sometimes seem to distance and void. Please understand it’s my demons I am trying to avoid. My past abuses have left me scarred and bruised. Thank you again for loving me in spite of those dark parts.

Happy 10th Anniversary My Love

P.S. Don’t forget we are taking professional pictures this year.

Happy Anniversary Baby. 05/02/2019
Advertisements

13 comments for “10 More Years

1. 11/05/2019 at 10:58 AM

Thank you Ivan.

2. 11/05/2019 at 10:57 AM

Thanks a ton travelwiser

3. 11/05/2019 at 10:55 AM

Thank you Karla.

4. 09/05/2019 at 9:40 PM

What a lovely couple! Happy Anniversary. I wish you well and may you have more happy years together.

Liked by 1 person

5. Helen Neale
    09/05/2019 at 10:26 AM

That was so lovely, Happy 10 years to both of you. I am so happy to see couples who went this far. Me and my husband will be celebrating our 10th year next year.

6. 09/05/2019 at 7:18 AM

Congratulations. Wish you the best together for many many more years 🎂💐

Liked by 1 person

7. 08/05/2019 at 10:41 AM

Happy first decade of togetherness! May you have more years of love and happiness.

Liked by 1 person

8. aisasami
    08/05/2019 at 8:53 AM

Happy Anniversary to you! May you have many more grand years ahead!

9. Anagha
    08/05/2019 at 6:41 AM

Congratulations on making it 10 years a decade. Hope you stay together forever. Best wishes to you guys ❤

10. 08/05/2019 at 4:25 AM

Happy 10th anniversary to you both. Really feels so good to have come over the years and still strong in love. All the best as you keep on adding more years to your love.

11. Mijia Eggers
    08/05/2019 at 1:37 AM

To maintain a long term relationship requires efforts from both sides. I wish have another 10 years from now on!

12. Michael David Oyco
    07/05/2019 at 11:59 PM

Happy for you guys! Not all couples stay that long. Put God in the center and everything will follow.

13. Eileen M Loya
    07/05/2019 at 7:38 PM

Happy 10th year anniversary to you and your husband. It is so nice to read about couples like you who keep the love alive. I wish you more years of togetherness. Me and my husband’s goal is to grow old together, holding hands watching sunsets.