05/13/19 Prompt “The Sun Also Sinks”

This post is in response to May Writing Prompt for today

05/13/2019 “The Sun also Sinks” by Putting My Feelings in the Dirt

Be sure to check out their page to join in on the fun.

There is a prompt to help each day of the month when you find your brain not cooperating.

Happy Writing!!

When shine fades away

there’s nothing left to say

come back to me, stay

Written By: Celestial B Purposed

Advertisements

16 comments for “05/13/19 Prompt “The Sun Also Sinks”

1. 16/05/2019 at 8:07 AM

Thank you Alexander. 😊

2. 16/05/2019 at 8:07 AM

How you get to check them out. Thank you Anagha 😊

3. Alexandra Cook
    16/05/2019 at 7:58 AM

Oh wow, What an awesome read. I love your message and I just love how you give this prompt.

Liked by 1 person

4. Anagha
    16/05/2019 at 6:12 AM

Short and sweet words. I will check out that prompt page, like to read such things.

5. Geraline Batarra
    15/05/2019 at 11:48 PM

Such a beautiful way of saying that we should always looks back to where we came from. And be humble always.

6. ~M
    15/05/2019 at 3:08 PM

❀️

Liked by 1 person

7. 15/05/2019 at 3:06 PM

Thank you. I will absolutely check it out. Congrats again.

Liked by 1 person

8. ~M
    15/05/2019 at 2:49 PM

Yeah, there have been two bloggers that have. Here’s the link to their site. The books are located on the right-hand side at the top. πŸ˜‰ https://promptedforten.wordpress.com/
    This site has seven different writer’s that participate in the prompts. It’s fun to see how creative they all are.

Liked by 1 person

9. 15/05/2019 at 2:46 PM

Wow, published books? That’s awesome. Congratulations.

Liked by 1 person

10. ~M
    15/05/2019 at 2:13 PM

You’re most welcome. πŸ˜‰ And as long as everyone can gain inspiration from the prompts, I’m more than happy to keep offering them. It’s so fun to see what everyone does, and a few people have even published books with them. That amazes me. πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

11. 15/05/2019 at 1:48 PM

Thank you. I am trying to keep up and work on my writing. So glad you offer these promtps.

Liked by 1 person

12. ~M
    15/05/2019 at 1:23 PM

Really love this, and I’m so glad that you’re joining us this month in doing the prompts. πŸ˜‰

Liked by 1 person

13. 15/05/2019 at 7:50 AM

Thank you Bindu.

14. Bindu Thomas
    15/05/2019 at 1:33 AM

This prompt is a humble reminder to all of us that even the mighty sun sinks at the end of the day. Beautiful interpretation.

Liked by 1 person

15. 14/05/2019 at 7:43 PM

Thank you Eileen, great interpretation. πŸ˜‰

16. Eileen M Loya
    14/05/2019 at 4:50 PM

That writing prompt is a good one. I could relate it to someone who has reached the pinnacle of success through ways and means that are unpleasant to many. This person, no matter how bright they shine today will have to meet up with their misgivings and soon enough their light will die out.

Liked by 1 person